Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hey Everyone

This is my first post, as you can see..lol.  I have always wanted to do one, but then thought who would want to read it?  Well if you are, I guess YOU do.  I have been laying in bed for a couple of days now, sick and still recovering from my shoulder surgery.  I was thinking about doing a blog sale.  I have so much makeup and instead of it hanging around why not sell it to my subbers if they are interested in buying it.  There is so much that I have never used, or used a couple of times.  I have never sold anything on the internet before so I have no idea how to do it...I'm sure I will figure it out..Do you have any advise on what to do or not do? email me and let me know.  The sooner I figure it out the sooner I can share my goods with you!!ciao  www.youtube.com/skalligher or email me at kallighers@yahoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment