Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hey everyone I cannot believe it is cold out..what am I saying I live in Minnesota.  After 24 years I should be used to this right...WRONG.  I hope all of you are safe who were/are affected by the terrible disasters this summer..peace and safety be with you...

Ok there are some new ventures that I am going to be investigating and I will keep you updated..I am very excited..this could be my dream job and I am going to be putting everything into this..I will keep you posted..This it will have to do with beauty and fashion...

Hope you all are doing well.  I will be doing more with this sight, I love reading blogs, but then i think I have nothing to talk about..but that will all change (I hope) keep your fingers crossed. xx

Have a super day
xoxoshannon

No comments:

Post a Comment