Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Brighten your look for Spring is easy, even us in the 40+ bracket, which we glow naturally of course, but a couple things to try to look years younger, and better,
as we age evening out or skin is important start with a plumping moisturizer to prep skin, use a pink based concealer to brighten under the eye, or a yellow based always one color lighter then your skin tone...to pop your look need a pink blush on the apples of the cheeks, cream is the best. Please don't be afraid of color ladies, this will make a huge difference trust me. Eyebrows are huge using a brow brush and brown shadow, or a color to match your hair color, fill in our sparse hairs...using a rose pink/hot pink gloss to match your skin tone; gloss gives you a dewy and plumping look, its all about looking natural not overdone.

1 comment:

  1. Shannon, I just found your blog...I am a subscriber on your YouTube channel and I have missed you!!! Are you taking a break from making videos??? I hope not...I also hope everything in your life if okay and your mom's health is okay....Just wanted to let you know you were missed....~Marsha from California

    ReplyDelete