Monday, April 22, 2013

What's Up with my Skin? Menopause? NO.....?

Ok, Ok, Ok, I know i have been very naughty and I have been slacking on the video's and blogs...Since i last posted a blog, or done a video, I have been working at a salon as a makeup artist, my hours are long and by the time i get home I'm pooped.  But no more excuses...i am really going to work hard at doing more and sharing some of my best beauty tips and products.

For starters, nothing has been working for me lately.  I have entered a new phase of life....menopause..I know right, I'm too young.  Well I think so anyway.  I have been dealing with oily skin then dry skin, acne..yuck.  This is something I have NEVER dealt with, along with some of my hair falling out..yada yada yada....  

Anyway, is it just me, or does this totally suck.  I started to hate makeup.  Nothing looked right, my "holy grail" go-to's were now, crap....everything failed me.  

I changed up my skincare, vitamins, makeup and still nothing is helping.  So it is very discouraging to buy anything new, although that hasnt set me back...lol... but im in such a rut.  

This is what i am currently using to try to defuse the problems:

Cetaphil cleanser with baking soda
Apple cider vinegar for a toner switched with witch hazel
CeraVe lotion for day and night

I was using a number of things in combination all the time, to test and try new products, but then stopped thinking that it might be something i was using....maybe someone out there has some suggestions?

If you do please let me know

1 comment:

  1. Just found you. I have major skin issues. This is the best for me. At night rub a few pumps of one part olive oil one part castor oil all over face and neck really well, cover face with a very warm wash rag and let sit til cool, wipe off and apply another warm wash rag and get all off. Then pat on a couple of pumps of one part coconut oil one part grape seed oil. That's it. I will try your acv tonight, want to see how it works. Drink lots of lemon water and deep breaths. Great videos.

    ReplyDelete